UpdatedTuesday November 14, 2017 byTPW Sports Association.
Tracyton Pee Wee Sports Association enables the opportunity for all eligible players to participate in our youth sports programs regardless of financial means or limitations. TPW offers a Scholarship Program based on budgeted funding to financially assist with player registration fees.
- Financial assistance through the Scholarship Program is available for registration fees only. All other costs associated with player participation will be the responsibility of the player’s family.
- Scholarships will be granted for one season only. Players who have continued financial need must reapply each season for approval.
- Scholarship assistance will be awarded based on the available budget for that season.
- Scholarship applications will be kept confidential.
- Each scholarship recipient will be required to give back to the Association in the form of volunteer hours. The total number of volunteer hours will be dependent on the scholarship amount. Volunteer work will be at the direction of the designated Board Member. If volunteer hours are not met by the end of the season, a player may be disqualified from future TPW scholarship opportunities.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Any member currently receiving government assistance such as welfare, housing assistance, or free or reduced school lunch, may apply for scholarship support.
- Any member with an extreme financial hardship as determined by the TPW Scholarship Committee.
Note: TPW, at its sole discretion, may require additional verification of financial need to determine player qualification for financial assistance.
Please email the Registrar at email@example.com to inquire about scholarship assistance or submit completed applications.